Friday, January 15, 2010

Rip-Off Report about 'Prof.Harvard'

  • Report: #425525

Report: Educational Funding Company

Reported By: (Arlington Heights Illinois)

Educational Funding Company Ultimate Irony: Lack of Integrity from a company that Markets itself as teaching integrity 4740 Chevy Chase Maryland

... Further response

Report & Rebuttal
1Author0Consumer2Employee
Respond to this report! What's This?
Victim of this person/company? What's This?

Educational Funding Company

4740 Chevy Chase Drive #200
4740 Chevy Chase Maryland 20815-6459
U.S.A.
Phone: 301-654-8677
Web Address:

Category: Martial Arts


Submitted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last posting: Monday, June 29, 2009
Assou Harvard with Champion Jiu Jitsu in Arlington Heights IL made an agreement with me in regard to my son taking jiu jitsu lessons at his studio. I was wary of signing a 12 mo' agreement but he assured me that I could get out of the agreement if I gave him written notice.

My son started the class in April 08 and in Aug 08 I provided written notice that my son wishes to discontinue his classes.

I received no response from Mr Harvard. After multiple attempts to contact him http://www.championjiujitsu.com/contact.html I received an email in December of 08 from "Julianne" that said she was the one that made an agreement with me and she clearly stated the terms of the agreement (Both of which are a lie), and if i wanted a refund that i had to contact Educational Funding Company for it.

After multiple calls to Educational Funding Company I got in touch with a Cliff Quarrie who told me that he would assist on getting me a refund if I emailed him the corespondence that i had with Champion Jiu Jitsu noting my cancelation. The email he gave me was cliffquarrie@yahoo.com.

I sent multiple emails to Cliff Quarrie with no response. I had to again call into Educational Funding Company this time i asked for Nick Cokinos (Chairman of the company whomarkets himself and his company as teaching integrity) reached him and i explained my situation and he said that he would transfer me to someone that dealt with refunds.

The person i was sent to was "Villy" villy@efconline.com. He told me if i sent him the correspondence with Champion Jiu Jits AND Cliff Quarrie with Educational Funding Company that he would work on the refund issue.

I have not received a response from Assou Harvard, Cliff Quarrie, Villy@efconline.com, or Nick Cokinos regarding my problems.

Be wary of of doing business with Assou Harvard and Champion Jiu Jitsu as his word is NOT his Bond.

Be wary of Educational Funding Company because they are the billing agents for Champion Jiu Jitsu and the integrity I have seen them display is in direct conflict with how they market themselves.

Hopefully I can save others from the time/money andexperiences that I had to go through.

http://www.championjiujitsu.com

http://www.efconline.com/

William
Arlington Heights, Illinois
U.S.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment